Featured Mehndi Book:
Mehndi: The Art of Henna Body Painting
The magical art of mehndi, or henna painting, has been practiced for centuries in India, Africa, and the Middle East, and now it has finally arrived in the West. Packed with inspirational photographs of traditional andcontemporary mehndi, this complete resource offers everything you need to create your own beautiful hennadesigns,including: n dozens of practice exercises and sample illustrations
a foolproof recipe for mixing the henna paste
step-by-step instructions on how to apply your mehndi design
insider’s tips from professional mehndi artists and more!
- ISBN13: 9780609803196
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
List Price: $ 12.00
Price: $ 4.24
Apply Henna-Mehndi-An Illustrated Book
There is perhaps no other herb that has given so much art and colour to Eastern celebrations for ages.Henna has been used to adorn young women’s bodies as part of social and holiday celebrations since the late Bronze Age in the eastern Mediterranean. The earliest text mentioning henna in the context of marriage and fertility celebrations comes from the Ugaritic legend of Baal and Anath, which has references to women marking themselves with henna in preparation to meet their husbands, and Anath adorning herself with henna to celebrate a victory over the enemies of Baal. Wall paintings excavated at Akrotiri (dating prior to the eruption of Thera in 1680 BCE) show women with markings consistent with henna on their nails, palms and soles, in a tableau consistent with the henna bridal description from Ugarit. Many statuettes of young women dating between 1500 and 500 BCE along the Mediterranean coastline have raised hands with markings consistent with henna. This early connection between young, fertile women and henna seems to be the origin of the Night of the Henna, which is now celebrated worldwide.
List Price: $ 2.99
MEHNDI GLITTER KIT Papercraft, Scrapbooking (Source Book)
MEHNDI GLITTER KIT. JACQUARD Mehndi Glitter Kit
Mehndi style, non-permanent body art with a shimmery twist. Draw designs with special adhesive using fine applicator bottle, or apply through a stencil. Dab on some glitter and you&rsquo,ll have unique shimmer body art that is not stiff or sticky, and lasts for days.
Price: $ 39.00
Temporary Jagua Tattoo Kit (2-14ml tubes), Book with Over 70 Designs!!
The most Jagua tattoo gel offered in any kit for this price!!
This book has over 70 designs to choose from & includes instructions for setup, application & aftercare.
*Each kit can create 30-40 beautiful temporary Black tattoos. Designed for a beginner or a professional
Each Kit includes :
*booklet with over 70 designs
*Two- 14ml tubes sealed
*metal tip (for detailed artwork)
*organic aftercare balm
*nicely packaged in a box with a clear lid displaying all products listed & foliage
The Jagua fruit has been used for hundreds of years by the tribes of Central and South America for tattoos when the fruit is unripe.
The juice of this fruit starts a very light color and gradually turns black after several hours of oxygen, up to 24hrs.(similar to an apple)
Our product contains no added dyes for the color, it is 100% natural.
Check out our website for more information about this amazing fruit.
*Other products are available on our website, this is a special offer*
created by Nature’s Body Art (the first U.S. wholesale & retail distributor)
Our site also has PayPal or you may call 978-546-8901 in Rockport, Mass
we accept M/C, VISA, AMEX & MONEY ORDERS
- New kit 3 times more Jagua! Over 70 tattoo designs (Egyptian, Japanese, Polynesian, Modern Tribal, Mexican) hand drawn by artist Valerie Doyon
- 20 Pages in booklet with color photos and step-by-step instructions for set-up, application, & aftercare
- Created for beginners and professional artists of all ages
- Excellent Holiday / Birthday Gift!!
- Create 30-40 temporary black tattoos- gel is ready to use- no mixing necessary
Price: $ 18.99
Mehndi Tattoo Flash CD-ROM and Book (Electronic Clip Art)
Mehndi, also known as henna tattoos, is an ancient form of ceremonial body decoration. Originally used during weddings and other special occasions, nearly 120 intricate designs can add exotic elements to print and web projects and serve as inspiration for both permanent and temporary tattooing.
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 10.98
Book & Body Painting Kit – 1 ea
The beautiful art-form known as Mehndi is made simple with this easy-to-use kit and book package, which combines safe, natural, superior quality Henna from the fields of Morocco with the first published resource on the art-form in the United States!
- Each Earth Henna® Body Painting Kit contains 1 cone of henna powder, Earth Henna solution, eucalyptus oil, applicator squeeze bottle, screw-on applicator tip, 15 reusable stencils, cotton swabs and toothpicks. Mehndi, the Art of Henna Body Painting features 140 illustrations and photographs. The book also discusses the history of Mehndi.
- This safe alternative to permanent tattoos lasts from 1 to 3 weeks on the skin. Reusable stencils last up to 5 times and each Original Kit contains approximately 30 applications.
- The art of adorning the body with stunning, temporary tattoos created using the deep, rich color of the henna plant has been practiced for thousands of years in ancient lands.
- This beautiful art form, known as Mehndi, is made simple with this easy-to-use kit featuring safe, natural, superior quality henna from the fields of Morocco.
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 26.29
Mehndi Designs CD-ROM and Book (Electronic Clip Art)
The 166 intricate black-and-white patterns in this set allow artists, designers, and hobbyists to add a trendy edge to their next project. Choose from fine line, lacy, and paisley motifs, detailed images of exotic birds and human faces, assorted floral borders, and more.
List Price: $ 14.95
Price: $ 9.12
Find more Mehndi Book products on Amazon!
Incoming Henna Searches:mehndi book
, mehandi book
, amelia mehndi designs buy
, how to order mehndi design books
, mehandi drawing on book
, plodit buy mehndi book 9780312187439